As restrictions have now changed, Ordinary Mind Zen Melbourne will now be holding meditation meetings at Kangaroo Ground (with limited places available), and also continuing with online meetings:
Kangaroo Ground Meditation Meetings
Meditation meetings will be held at Kangaroo Ground on the 3rd Sunday of each month, from 9.00am to 12pm, under the following arrangements:
- There will be a limited number of places available, which must be booked and confirmed via email, prior to attending.
- Please Contact Us to request a booking, including your contact details and phone number. We will respond to advise if your booking is confirmed.
- To help support the community, it is requested not to attend if you are feeling unwell or have any symptoms of COVID 19.
- When inside the building, wearing of masks is compulsory.
- During the meeting, it is requested that you observe physical distancing.
- Please bring your own hand sanitiser. This is also available for use at the entrance.
- Bathroom facilities are available. However, please bring your own drink bottles or cups.
- Lunch will not be held after the meetings, but catching up outside is allowed.
Online Meditation Meetings
Meditation meetings will also be held online on the 1st Wednesday of each month, from 7pm to 9pm, via Zoom:
- In advance of the meeting, guidelines and links for the meeting will be sent.
- If you have not previously attended Ordinary Mind Zen Melbourne, and would like to attend the online meeting, please Contact Us for further information